Welcome to my World and thanks for reading my blog.
My name is Indu Wary, Assamese by birth, Tamil by marriage and Indian by Heart. I have had the privilege to stay in all four corners of India, South, North, East and West. And by God’s grace I have traveled to more than 10 countries so far and still counting. Nothing makes me happier than travelling far far away from the materialistic World, sit quietly in a corner and write a few lines and savour each and every tranquil moment around me. I also own a basic DSLR Nikon 3200 with 55 mm lens gifted by my dear husband. Even though I am not an expert behind the lens, I love to capture each and every unforgettable moment and surroundings around me. I believe, every place I visit has a story to tell. I love sharing those unique and interesting stories with everyone. I hope you love reading my stories. Happy to have any kind of feedback from you.
When I had planned for my first Euro Trip, my first tourist VISA application was rejected. My ultra jugadu (makeshifter) Indian nature somehow managed to help me tackle the issue and I received the VISA one week prior to the scheduled trip date. Thus, I am also happy to share such kind of experiences and help with advice to avoid such unwanted incidents.
Apart from being an avid traveler, I am also a micro-observer, thinker, struggling fiction writer, dreamer and ex IT and management professional. Destiny made me an IT engineer but I chose to get an MBA, leave my stable corporate job, and take the entrepreneurial plunge and work like a donkey. However, I love my work, I love solving all types of early-stage start-up problems, menials to complex and I hope to edit this “about” section ASAP to add the success story of my venture, Asomkriti.
And by the way, I love making and telling short fictions too. Hope you like my short story sections.
My dreams before I die:
- Get my first VISA stamp on my passport before I become 25 (Traveled to Ecuador when I was 23)
- Go for one of the deadliest Bungee jumping (Baños, Ecuador)
- Go for Sky diving
- Make atleast one blog post per day
- Publish articles in newspaper and online magazines (Click here)
- Publish two novels
- Become a freelance speaker
- See the Northern lights
- Watch “Formula one race” live with husband before Hamilton retires
- Build my own bungalow
- Learn atleast one foreign language (I know Spanish ;))
- Beat the hydrophobia and go for the most dangerous white water rafting (Baños, Ecuador)
- Beat the hydrophobia and go for scuba diving
- Go for one of the most thrilling canyoning experiences (Baños, Ecuador till level 3)
- Own one of the largest SUV cars
- Visit the most backward village of Africa and stay with the villagers for a month
- Get married to a nice and intelligent man (;))
- Become a mother of two beautiful twins
- Get an MBA from a premier college of India
- Start my own venture irrespective of whether it is a disaster or a success (Asomkriti)
- Own a book café
- Drive a Mercedes-Benz
- Climb on top of Eiffel tower (May 2017)
- Build a retirement beach house and own a homestay at my in-laws town
- Do Yoga regularly
- Produce a movie
- Try a weird and new hairstyle before I become 30 (After b-school I cut my hair really short and got two red streaks)
- Travel to atleast 10 dangerous places on Earth
- Stay like a localite in a European village for a month
- Visit 30 countries before I become 45
I love listening too. You can drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy reading and happy travelling. Love you too all. Hope to see you again 🙂